《游子吟》唐·孟郊
慈母手中线,游子身上衣。
临行密密缝,意恐迟迟归。
谁言寸草心,报得三春晖。
My kind mother has a needle and thread in her hand,Making new clothes for her son who is to travel far away.
She is busy sewing closely before my leaving,Worried that I cannot come back for a long time.
Who says that the heart of an inch-long plant,Can requite the radiance of full spring.
译文:慈母用手中的针线,为远行的儿子赶制身上的衣衫。临行前一针针密密地缝缀,怕的是儿子回来得晚衣服破损。有谁敢说,子女像小草那样微弱的孝心,能够报答得了像春晖普泽的慈母恩情呢?
人们在五月的第二个星期天庆祝母亲节。在这一天,孩子们把卡片,礼物和鲜花献给他们的母亲。Mothers' Day is a holiday celebrated on second Sunday in May. It is a day when children honor their mothers with cards, gifts, and flowers.
你是世上最棒的妈妈。 You are the best mom anyone could ever have.
谢谢你为我做的一切。Thank you for everything you've done for me.
没有人能取代你在我心中的位置。Nobody can take your place in my heart.
能拥有像你这样的妈妈实在是太幸运了!I'm so lucky to have you as my mother.
身为你的孩子我很骄傲。I'm so proud to be your son/daughter.
您给了我生命,而我则成了您永远的牵挂。在我无法陪伴左右的日子里,愿妈妈您每一天都平安快乐。 While you gave me life, you took me as your concern. Mom, I wish you happiness and joy everyday when I'm away from you!
在这世界上,也没有人能取代您在我心里的位置。妈妈,无论在哪里,我永远爱您。 Body can take your part in my heart, Mom, wherever you are, I will always love you!
走过了那么多年,我才深深知道,最爱我的人是您,妈妈。 Having been in tthis world for long, I realized that you are the one who loves me most, Mom!
妈妈,感谢您赐给了我生命,是您教会了我做人的道理。无论未来怎么样,我都会永远爱您!Mom, thank you so much for not only giving birth to me but also teaching me how to be a good man. No matter what will be in the future, I will always love you!
母亲节快乐 I want to wish you a happy mother's day
妈妈,谢谢您这些年来所做的一切。 Thanks you for everything over the years,mom
当我生病时,您总是陪伴着我。 When i was sick,you always stood by me.
亲爱的妈妈,我们向您致敬。 On this day we honor you, dear mother.
妈妈,谢谢您的一切 Mom, thank you for beingyou
请好好照顾自己,我们都爱您,妈妈。 Take good care of yourself. we all love you,mom.
谢谢您不断地扶持我。祝您母亲节快乐。 Thanks for being there, mom. Happy Mother's Day.