义勇对炭治郎的怒斥
- 1、不要卑躬屈膝
- 2、脆弱的
- 3、与现在事实相反的虚拟语气
- 4、像你这样的弱者
- 5、别开玩笑了
- 6、弱者没有权利
- 7、无情地被强者碾压
- 8、知道做某事的方法
- 9、尊重意愿
- 10、这就是现实
- 11、那就是你做某事的方式吗
- 12、你为什么不...
- 13、是...导致...
- 1x、本可以做某事
1、不要卑躬屈膝
(1) Studying abroad gave me the chance to experience different cultures.
出国留学给了我体验不同文化的机会。
(2) This job gives you the chance to meet all kinds of people.
这份工作给你机会去结识各种各样的人。
(3) Joining the club gave her the chance to make new friends.
加入这个俱乐部给了她结交新朋友的机会。
(4) Taking that course gave him the chance to learn a new skill.
上那门课给了他学习新技能的机会。
You can kill me but not humiliate me.
你可杀了我,但不能羞辱我。
/ hjuːˈmɪlieɪt /
2、脆弱的
vulnerable
脆弱的;易受伤害的
/ˈvʌlnərəb(ə)l/
(1) I’m feeling really vulnerable today.
我今天感觉特别脆弱。
(2) Don’t take advantage of someone when they’re vulnerable.
不要在别人脆弱的时候占他们便宜。
(1) All you’re doing is less helpful.
你正在做的事情不太有帮助。
(2) All you’re doing is of low efficiency.
你所做的一切效率很低。
(3) All you’re doing is a waste of time.
你所做的一切都是在浪费时间。
(4) All you’re doing is making me heartbroken.
你所做的一切都让我心碎。
(5) All you’re doing is making us happy.
你所做的一切都让我们很快乐。
3、与现在事实相反的虚拟语气
与现在事实相反的虚拟语气:
(1) ① 从句:If + 主语 + 动词的过去式(be 动词一律用 were)
② 主句:主语 +would/could/should/might
+ 动词原形
(2) If I had a lot of money, I would travel around the world.
如果我有很多钱,我会环游世界。
(3) If I were you, I would take that job.
如果我是你,我会接受那份工作。
(4) If he were here, he could help us.
如果他在这里,他就能帮助我们。
(5) If they were rich, they would live in a big house.
如果他们富有,他们会住在一个大房子里。
(6) If she were careful, she might not make so many mistakes.
如果她小心一点,她可能就不会犯这么多错误。
(1) Can you turn down the music? It’s a little bit too loud.
你能把音乐声调小一点吗?有点太吵了。
(2) She is a little bit shy when meeting new people.
她在见到新朋友时有点害羞。
(3) The movie was a little bit boring in the middle.
这部电影中间有点无聊。
(4) I feel a little bit tired after a long day at work.
在漫长的一天工作后,我感觉有点累。
(5) I’m a little bit hungry. 我有点饿了。
effective 有效果的
(1) This method is really effective for learning English.
这个方法对学习英语真的很有效。
(2) That medicine is highly effective in reducing pain.
那种药在减轻疼痛方面非常有效。
(3) Exercise is an effective way to stay healthy.
锻炼是保持健康的一种有效方式。
(4) Your suggestion was very effective in solving the problem.
你的建议在解决问题上非常有效。
(5) A good night’s sleep is extremely effective in boosting your mood.
好好睡一觉对提升心情极其有效。
(1) I need your help right now.
我现在就需要你的帮助。
(2) I’m really busy right now. Can we talk later?
我现在非常忙。我们可以晚点再谈吗?
(3) He’s not available right now. He’s in a meeting.
他现在不在。他在开会。
(4) I want to eat something right now. I’m a little bit hungry.
我现在就想吃点东西。我好饿。
(5) Let’s go for a walk right now. The weather is nice.
我们现在去散步吧。天气很好。
4、像你这样的弱者
(1) How can a people like you have any hope of making a lot of money?
像你这样的人怎么会有希望赚大钱呢?
(2) A boy like you must get tons of attention wherever you go.
像你这样的男孩无论走到哪里肯定会得到很多关注。
(3) A kind person like you always brings happiness to others.
像你这样善良的人总是给别人带来幸福。
(4) A hard-working learner like you will succeed in the future.
像你这样勤奋的学习者未来会成功。
(5) A person like me still has hope of success.
像我这样的人仍然有成功的希望。
1、Does she have any hope of getting that job?
她有得到那份工作的希望吗?
2、I don’t think I have any hope of learning to swim this summer.
我觉得我这个夏天没有学会游泳的希望。
3、Do we have any hope of going on vacation this year?
我们今年有去度假的希望吗?)“I still have hope of finding my lost keys.”(我仍有找到我丢失钥匙的希望。
4、We have hope of a better future.
我们对更美好的未来抱有希望。
5、Don’t lose heart. You have hope of passing the test.
别灰心。你有通过考试的希望。
6、He has hope of getting well soon.
他有很快好起来的希望。
7、We all have hope of a peaceful world.
我们都对一个和平的世界抱有希望。
8、I have hope of getting this job.
我有希望得到这份工作。
(1) I’ll find a way to solve this problem.
我会找到解决这个问题的办法。
(2) We need to find a way to make more money.
我们需要找到一种赚更多钱的方法。
(3) Don’t worry. I’ll find a way to fix this.
别担心。我会找到办法修好这个的。
(4) She always finds a way to cheer me up.
她总是能找到办法让我高兴起来。
(5) We must find a way to get there on time.
我们必须找到一种按时到达那里的方法。
1、My cut will heal soon. I’m not worried.
我的伤口很快就会愈合。我不担心。
2、Time will heal all the pain.
时间会治愈所有的痛苦。
3、I hope your broken heart heals quickly.
我希望你破碎的心能快点愈合。
4、This medicine should help heal your cold.
这种药应该有助于治好你的感冒。
5、The doctor is trying to heal her.
医生正在努力治愈她。
6、Love can heal a person. Just be patient.
爱可以治愈一个人。要有耐心。
7、His kind words seem to heal me when I’m feeling down.
当我情绪低落时,他的善言似乎能治愈我。
8、Don’t worry. Time will heal you after this heartbreak.
别担心。这次心碎之后,时间会治愈你。
5、别开玩笑了
(1) That’s ridiculous! I can’t believe you said that.
那太荒谬了!我不敢相信你说了那样的话。
(2) This price is ridiculous. It’s way too high.
这个价格太离谱了。太高了。
(3) What you’re wearing is ridiculous. It doesn’t match at all.
你穿的衣服很可笑。一点也不搭。
(4) He made a ridiculous excuse for being late.
他为迟到找了一个荒谬的借口。
(5) That idea is completely ridiculous. It’ll never work.
那个想法完全荒谬。它永远不会奏效。
(6) Don’t be ridiculous.
别荒唐了;别可笑了;别荒谬了。
6、弱者没有权利
1、You don’t have the right to judge me. You don’t know my story.
你没有权利评判我。你不知道我的故事。
2、Don’t think you don’t have the right to speak up. Everyone’s opinion matters.
别觉得你没有权利发言。每个人的意见都很重要。
3、He doesn’t have the right to enter my room without permission.
他没有权利未经允许进入我的房间。
4、We don’t have the right to waste food when there are people starving in the world.
当世界上还有人在挨饿时,我们没有权利浪费食物。
5、Don’t act as if you don’t have the right to be happy. You deserve it.
别表现得好像你没有权利快乐似的。你值得快乐。
7、无情地被强者碾压
get to 能够
1、I really wanna get to see that new movie this weekend.
我真的很想这个周末能够去看那部新电影。
2、If we leave early, we might get to catch the sunset at the beach.
如果我们早点出发,我们也许能够在海滩上看到日落。
3、I hope I get to talk to her later. She’s so interesting.
我希望我稍后能够和她聊聊。她很有趣。
4、We should clean up quickly so we can get to play games.
我们应该快点清理,这样我们就能玩游戏了。
5、Don’t be late or you won’t get to eat the cake.
别迟到,不然你就不能吃到蛋糕了。
1、I have to make choices every day. Some are easy, some are really hard.
我每天都得做出选择。有些很容易,有些真的很难。
2、You can’t please everyone. Sometimes you just have to make choices that are right for you.
你不能取悦每个人。有时候你只需要做出对你来说正确的选择。
3、Don’t be afraid to make choices. You learn from them even if they’re not perfect.
不要害怕做出选择。即使它们不完美,你也能从中学到东西。
4、We all make choices in life. Some lead us to great places, others not so much.
我们在生活中都做出选择。有些选择带我们去很棒的地方,有些则不然。
5、When you’re shopping, you have to make choices based on your budget.
当你购物的时候,你必须根据你的预算做出选择。
1、All they can do is wait and see what happens.
他们所能做的只有等待,看看会发生什么。
2、All they can do is hope for the best.
他们所能做的只有抱最好的希望。
3、All they can do is try their hardest and see what comes of it.
他们所能做的只有尽最大努力,然后看看结果如何。
4、All they can do is keep calm and carry on.
他们所能做的只有保持冷静,继续前进。
5、All they can do is make the most of the situation.
他们所能做的只有充分利用这种情况。
① relentlessly 无情地
② crush [vt] 使崩溃;镇压、制服
1、In the face of overwhelming difficulties, he was relentlessly crushed by the pressure of life.
面对巨大的困难,他被生活的压力无情地压垮了。
2、I feel like I might be relentlessly crushed by all these deadlines. I’m so stressed.
我觉得我可能会被所有这些截止日期无情地压垮。我压力好大。)
3、He was relentlessly crushed by the criticism from his boss.
他被老板的批评无情地压垮了。
4、Don’t let yourself be relentlessly crushed by failure. Keep trying.
不要让自己被失败无情地压垮。继续努力。
5、She thought she could handle everything, but in the end, she was relentlessly crushed by the workload.
她以为自己能处理好一切,但最后,她被工作量无情地压垮了。
8、知道做某事的方法
1、I don’t know of a way to solve this problem quickly. It’s so difficult.
我不知道有什么快速解决这个问题的方法。它太难了。
2、Do you know of a way to make this cake without eggs? I’m allergic.
你知道有什么做这个蛋糕不用鸡蛋的方法吗?我对鸡蛋过敏。
3、He claims to know of a way to get rich overnight, but I’m skeptical.
他声称知道一种一夜暴富的方法,但我持怀疑态度。
4、We need to know of a way to fix this broken machine before it’s too late.
我们需要知道一种修理这台坏机器的方法,以免为时已晚。
5、I can’t seem to remember her name. Do you know of a way to jog my memory?
我好像想不起来她的名字了。你知道有什么办法能让我想起吗?
1、This medicine might be a cure for my headache.
这药可能会治好我的头疼。
2、I wish there was a cure for boredom.
我希望有个能治无聊的办法。
3、A good night’s sleep can be a cure for stress.
好好睡一觉可以治愈压力。
4、Laughter is sometimes the best cure.
笑有时候是最好的良药。
5、This new treatment might cure him of his illness.
这种新的治疗方法可能会治好他的病。
6、The doctor is trying to cure her of her bad habit of staying up late.
医生正试图治好她熬夜的坏习惯。
7、I don’t think there’s anything that can cure me of my fear of spiders.
我觉得没什么能治好我对蜘蛛的恐惧。
8、He hopes this medicine will cure him of his cough.
他希望这种药能治好他的咳嗽。
9、尊重意愿
for a moment: 片刻;一会儿
1、Don’t think for even a moment that you can get away with lying.
一刻也不要认为你可以撒谎而不受惩罚。
2、Don’t think for even a moment that this task will be easy. It’s going to be very challenging.
一刻也不要认为这个任务会很容易。它会非常有挑战性。
3、Don’t think for even a moment that I will forgive you so easily. You really hurt me.
一刻也不要认为我会这么容易就原谅你。你真的伤害了我。
4、Don’t think for even a moment that success comes without hard work.
一刻也不要认为成功会不劳而获。
5、Don’t think for even a moment that success comes overnight. It is the result of perseverance.
一刻也不要认为成功会在一夜之间到来。它是坚持的结果。
1、Any one of these books would be a great choice for your reading list.
这些书中的任何一本都将是你阅读清单的绝佳选择。
2、You can pick any one of these colors for your room.
你可以为你的房间挑选这些颜色中的任何一种。
3、Any one of us could have made that mistake.
我们中的任何一个人都可能犯那个错误。
4、He could ask any one of his friends for help.
他可以向他的任何一个朋友求助。
5、Any one of the students in this class could win the competition.
这个班里的任何一个学生都有可能赢得比赛。
1、I will always respect your wishes and not push you to do things you don’t want to do.
我会一直尊重你的愿望,不会强迫你做你不想做的事情。
2、They should respect your wishes regarding your career choices.
他们应该尊重你在职业选择方面的愿望。
3、I promise to respect your wishes even if I don’t fully understand them.
我保证尊重你的愿望,即使我不完全理解它们。
4、Don’t worry, I’ll respect your wishes and keep your secret.
别担心,我会尊重你的愿望,保守你的秘密。
5、f you want to be alone, I’ll respect your wishes and leave you in peace.
如果你想一个人待着,我会尊重你的愿望,让你安静。
6、They must respect your wishes about which school to attend.
他们必须尊重你关于上哪所学校的愿望。
1、Just like you always do your best, I’ll try my hardest too.
就像你总是尽最大努力一样,我也会尽力而为。
2、Just like she said she would, she showed up on time.
就像她说的那样,她准时出现了。
3、Just like he promised, he bought me a present.
就像他承诺的那样,他给我买了个礼物。
4、Just like we planned, we went to the beach yesterday.
就像我们计划的那样,我们昨天去了海滩。
5、Just like they expected, the party was a great success.
就像他们所期望的那样,派对非常成功。
1、He has no respect for other people’s feelings. He just says whatever he wants.
他对别人的感受毫无尊重。他想说什么就说什么。
2、Some people have no respect for public property and damage it for no reason.
有些人对公共财产毫无尊重,无端进行破坏。
3、Don’t be friends with him. He has no respect for elders.
别和他做朋友。他对长辈毫无尊重。
4、She has no respect for rules and always tries to break them.
她对规则毫无尊重,总是试图打破它们。
5、They have no respect for nature and litter everywhere.
他们对自然毫无尊重,到处乱扔垃圾。
10、这就是现实
1、I know it’s hard to accept, but this is reality. We can’t always get what we want.
我知道这很难接受,但这是现实。我们不能总是得到我们想要的。
2、Stop daydreaming. This is reality. You need to focus on what’s in front of you.
别做白日梦了。这是现实。你需要专注于眼前的事情。
3、Life is full of ups and downs. This is reality. We have to learn to deal with it.
生活充满了起起落落。这是现实。我们必须学会应对它。
4、Don’t expect everything to be perfect. This is reality. There will always be flaws and challenges.
别期望一切都是完美的。这是现实。总会有缺陷和挑战。
5、We can’t change the past. This is reality. But we can make the future better.
我们无法改变过去。这是现实。但我们可以让未来变得更好。
11、那就是你做某事的方式吗
1、Was that your way of doing housework?
那是你做家务的方式吗?
2、Was that your way of solving the problem?
那是你解决问题的方式吗?
3、Was that your way of studying for the exam?
那是你为考试学习的方式吗?
4、Was that your way of making friends? It’s a bit bold, don’t you think?
那是你交朋友的方式吗?有点大胆,你不觉得吗?
5、Was that your way of learning English? It’s quite unique.
那是你学习英语的方式吗?很独特呢。
12、你为什么不…
1、Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I could have helped.
你为什么不早点告诉我呢?我本可以帮忙的。
2、Why didn’t you bring an umbrella? It’s raining now.
你为什么不带把伞呢?现在正在下雨。
3、Why didn’t you ask for help when you were in trouble?
你遇到麻烦的时候为什么不寻求帮助呢?
4、Why didn’t you finish your project on time?
你为什么不按时完成你的项目呢?
5、Why didn’t you listen to my advice? Now you’re in a mess.
你为什么不听我的建议呢?现在你陷入了困境。
swing-swung-swung 挥动、挥舞
1、He swung his fist at the attacker.
他向攻击者挥出拳头。
2、The golfer swung his club and hit the ball.
高尔夫球手挥动球杆击球。
1、He used a hatchet to chop firewood for the camping trip.
他用一把短柄小斧为露营旅行砍柴。
2、She swung the hatchet with all her strength to break up the large log.
她用尽全力挥动短柄小斧劈开那根大原木。
3、After the argument, they buried the hatchet and became friends again.(争吵过后,他们言归于好,再次成为朋友。)
13、是…导致…
1、Hard work and determination are what leads to success.
努力和决心是导致成功的原因。
2、Lack of communication and understanding are what leads to conflicts.
缺乏沟通和理解是导致冲突的原因。
I tried to capture that beautiful moment with my camera.
我试图用相机捕捉那个美丽的瞬间。
1x、本可以做某事
1、You could have passed the exam if you had studied harder.
如果你学习再努力些,你本来能够通过考试的。
2、He could have helped me, but he chose to ignore me.
他本来可以帮我,但他选择了不理我。
3、She could have become a great singer if she had pursued her dream.
如果她追求自己的梦想,她本来可以成为一名伟大的歌手。
4、We could have arrived earlier if we hadn’t taken the wrong turn.
如果我们没有拐错弯,我们本来可以早点到的。
5、They could have won the game if they hadn’t made so many mistakes.
如果他们没有犯那么多错误,他们本来可以赢得比赛的。
The arrow skewed the target board.
[ˈskjuːə(r)]
箭刺穿了靶子。